We have designed our Warranty Plans to give you the maximum protection against mechanical breakdown, however, we cannot cover every eventuality so the better you understand what is and isn’t included the less you will be disappointed.
The items listed below are not covered by our Warranty Plans.
1. Wear and Tear, and Worn Out Component(s)
a. whose Components which would ordinarily be covered by this Warranty have been customised or modified in any way from the manufacturer’s specification, or,
b. owned temporarily or otherwise (resulting from trade-in or acquisition for the purposes of resale) by a business formed for the purposes of selling or servicing Craft, or used for competition, trial or racing
3. Repair or Replacement Costs of Components:
a. which were faulty or had suffered a Breakdown prior to commencement of the policy, or
b. where the repair, replacement, loss, damage or liability is claimable on any other existing warranty or guarantee, or
c. necessitated due to inherent faulty design, manufacturing fault or following a recall by the manufacturer, or
d. any damage caused by the Craft being piloted with a fault, or
e. where the Breakdown was caused by, or occurring to:
1. any modification from the manufacturers’ specification,
2. any accessory or equipment not fitted and supplied with the Craft at the time of manufacture,
3. any experimental equipment whether or not supplied by the manufacturer.
4. Any damage to the Craft or its Component(s):
a. where the fault or damage occurred due to the Craft being piloted following the initial failure, or
b. caused by or as a result of, fire, theft or attempted theft, impact, any accidental damage, during recovery, or
c. caused by frost, corrosion, contamination, or the freezing of any liquids, or
d. caused by the use of incorrect fuel, or a grade of fuel or lubricant not recommended by the manufacturer of the Craft or its Components.
e. caused as a result of running out of fuel.
f. of whatsoever nature arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, due to any misuse, act or omission which is wilful, unlawful or negligent on Your part.
g. caused due to bilge pump failure.
5. Any loss, damage, cost, claim or expense in connection with any Craft due to sinking, submerging or water ingress.
6. Maintenance and fine tuning where no parts have actually broken or failed.
7. Service items including but not limited to: distributor cap, rotor arm, condensers, points, high tension leads, spark plugs, wiper blades, filters, bulbs, belts, antifreeze, fluids, grease, fuel or oils unless replacement is necessary following the Breakdown of a Component which forms part of a valid repair.
8. VAT where You are VAT registered.
9. Any costs incurred in excess of or outside the cover under this warranty. It remains Your responsibility to meet any Repairer charges in excess of, or rejected as not being covered.
10. Any form of consequential loss or damage.
11. Any depreciation or diminution in the value of the Craft.
12. Any consequential and/or resultant loss, damage, injury or death (including any costs or expenses, legal or otherwise relative thereto) of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person, firm or corporation.
13. Any costs, claim or expense in connection with towing to or from a hoist, lift, dry dock or repair facility.
14. Any loss, damage, cost, claim or expense, whether preventative, remedial or otherwise, directly or indirectly for which an Indemnity is available under the terms of any other insurance, warranty or manufacturer’s guarantee.
15. Any repair arising within the first 14 days and or 5 engine hours from the initial commencement date as stated on the schedule.
Make sure you're covered... Today...